I like to read about interesting things people are building and I spend too much time on Hacker News. I also find AI goal alignment, writing from the rationality community, and privacy law pretty interesting. My day job is hacking through software bugs at Palantir.
I update this site pretty infrequently when I feel like I have something to say.
A community I started after discussing the blog discovery problem on HN.
- The HN post: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=23287286
- The subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/hnblogs/
Books and articles I’ve read and liked:
Asterisk links are free to read online.
- Permutation City
- After Life*
- True Names*
- Stories of your Life and Others (Liking What You See: A Documentary)
- Rationality: From AI to Zombies
- Harry Potter and The Methods of Rationality*
- Meditations on Moloch*
- The Toxoplasma Of Rage*
- The Undoing Project
- The God Delusion
- The Relativity of Wrong*